Year 2/Advanced Standing Practicum Matching Process
Year 2 Practicum Matching Information
- Powerpoint slides from our April 17, 2023 Information Session about the practicum matching process.
- Off-PAS Practicum 2 opportunities currently available.
Schedule (subject to change)
April 17, 2023 at 2:00 pm – Practicum Administration System (PAS) will open for viewing practicum opportunities.
Tuesday April 25, 2023 no later than 8:30am – Deadline to submit Form A (interview selections) directly on the PAS.
April 27, 2023 at 2:00 pm (subject to change) – PAS will open for viewing practicum assignment and interviews begin.
May 3, 2023 at 12:00 pm – Practicum trade deadline.
Please remember that the interview is a pre-practicum interview. Unless there is concern on the part of yourself or the field instructor(s), the assignment is confirmed.
Log onto the Practicum Administrative System (PAS).
- The first time you log on, click on the “retrieve/forgot your password?” option and a password will be emailed to your U of T email address.
Once you have logged on:
- Click on ‘Practicum Units’ from the left sidebar menu. Use the filter option to view practicums in your field of study.
- When you are ready to submit your selections, click on “Request for Interviews (Form A)”
- Use drop-down windows to select five practicums.
- Click on “submit.” Remember that the PAS will not accept Form A with fewer than five selections.
NOTE: You may submit Form A anytime between 2:00 pm Monday April 17 and 8:29 pm Tuesday April 25, 2023. There is no advantage to submitting early. You may make changes to your submissions as often as you like, up until the deadline. The PAS will use the last submission for the interview matching.
- New practicum opportunities are received continuously.
- Occasionally practicums are withdrawn. The listing will be removed from the PAS as soon as the Practicum Office is made aware of the withdrawal.
- Remember to check the PAS regularly for changes and updates.
- No changes will be made to the PAS after 5:00 p.m. on Thursday April 20.
Not all students seeking a September 2023 practicum will be matched at this stage of the assignment process. Rest assured, the practicum team will continue to work with you.
Students who have accepted a competitive or out-of-town practicum do not participate in the PAS assignment process.
Students who have been offered a competitive or out-of-town practicum have 48 hours to accept or decline the offer with the field instructor.
Contact a Practicum Coordinator with concerns about the interview or to schedule a confidential appointment:
For questions, contact the Practicum Office.