Year 2/Advanced Standing
PAS Practicum Assignment Process – Practicum II
Click here to view the Powerpoint slides from our April 18, 2022 Information Session on the practicum matching process.
Below is the schedule for the Practicum II assignment process:
- Unmatched students can submit up to three choices from the PAS to the Practicum Office every Monday, Wednesday and Friday before 9:00am
Please remember that the interview is a pre-practicum interview. Unless there is concern on your part or the field instructor(s) the assignment is confirmed.
Instructions for accessing the PAS and submitting practicum interview selections:
- The student link to log onto the PAS is:
- The first time logging on, click on the “retrieve/forgot your password?” option and a password will be emailed to your U of T email address.
Once you have logged on:
- Click on ‘Practicum Units’ from the left sidebar menu. Use the filter option to view practicums in your field of study.
- When you are ready to submit your selections, click on “Request for Interviews (Form A)”
- Use drop-down windows to select five practicums.
Click on “submit”. Remember that the PAS will not accept Form A with fewer than five selections.
NOTE: You may submit Form A anytime between 4:30 p.m. Wednesday May 4 and 8:59 a.m. Tuesday May 10, 2022. There is no advantage to submitting early. You may make changes to your submissions as often as you like, up until the deadline. The PAS will use the last submission for the interview matching.
VERY IMPORTANT: New practicum opportunities continue to be received. OCCASIONALLY, PRACTICUMS ARE WITHDRAWN. The listing will be removed from the PAS. REMEMBER TO CHECK THE PAS REGULARLY FOR UPDATES AND CHANGES. No changes will be made to the PAS after 5:00 p.m. on Monday May 9.
Not all students seeking a September 2022 practicum will be matched at this stage of the assignment process. Rest assured, the practicum team will continue to work with you.
Students who have accepted a competitive or out-of-town practicum do not participate in the PAS assignment process.
Students who have been offered a competitive or out-of-town practicum have seven days to accept or decline the offer with the field instructor.
Contact the Practicum Office with questions. email@example.com