To facilitate multi-disciplinary collaboration and knowledge exchange in the field of child health and development, the Fraser Mustard Institute for Human Development Policy Bench engages in partnerships with faculty and researchers across a number of departments at U of T.
The Policy Bench also provides partnered training opportunities to further leverage capacity for policy-relevant knowledge synthesis and mobilization over time, through cross-training, mentorship opportunities and development of fellowships.
The Policy Bench is honoured to work with the following partners:
- University of Toronto Factor-Inwentash Faculty of Social Work
- University of Toronto Department of Paediatrics
- The Hospital for Sick Children Department of Paediatrics
- The Hospital for Sick Children Centre for Brain & Mental Health
- The Edwin S.H. Leong Centre for Healthy Children
- Canadian Child Welfare Research Portal