FIFSW welcomes students from countries around the globe to study and work with distinguished faculty and leaders in social work education and research. As part of the University of Toronto community, you will have access to a diverse array of programs, within an institution that is consistently ranked as one of the world’s top universities. Located on the University of Toronto’s downtown campus, FIFSW is situated in the heart of one of the world’s most diverse, dynamic and safest cities.
You can use the International Credentials Equivalency tool to see the credentials required from the country of your degree conferral for master’s and doctoral admissions at the University of Toronto.
To learn more about living and studying as an international student at the University of Toronto visit the Centre for International Experience (CIE) to access their resource library for international students as they navigate studying and living in Toronto.
These additional resources may also help you when considering the cost of studying at FIFSW:
- Tuition fees - International PhD degree students pay the domestic tuition fee, while non-PhD degree international students pay the international student tuition fee.
- University Health Insurance Plan (UHIP) for international students
- Applying for a Study Permit
- Working in Canada during and after your studies
- Financial Planning Calculator Tool