How to apply
Please note: In light of the rapidly changing COVID-19 developments, the Factor-Inwentash Faculty of Social Work building at 246 Bloor Street West is closed to the public until further notice. Deliveries cannot be received without advance notice. Mail to FIFSW should only come through Canada Post. (No couriered packages, please.)
Instructions and forms
The deadline to apply for fall 2021 start has past. The instructions and forms below were for fall 2021 applications and are now for information only.
The application instructions and forms for fall 2022 start will be posted in late summer.
- MSW Application Instructions
- The School of Graduate Studies Application for 2021 will open on September 21, 2020. The link to apply: apply.sgs.utoronto.ca
2021 Application Templates/Instructions:
- MSW Program Application Form (Word format)
MSW Program Application Form (PDF format)
- MSW Reference Instructions
- MSW Reference Form (Word format)
- MSW Reference Form (PDF format)
- Written Statement Instructions
- Resume Instructions
- Practicum Experience Instructions – FOR ADVANCED STANDING APPLICANTS ONLY
Acceptable research courses
|BACHELOR OF SCIENCE SPECIALIST IN MENTAL HEALTH STUDIES PROGRAM
This combined degree program allows exceptional students who are registered in the UTSC Specialist or Specialist Co-op programs in Mental Health Studies to apply during Year 3 of their studies, and be considered, for admission to the Master of Social Work program.
MSW APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR SEPTEMBER 2022 ADMISSION
For more information visit the University of Toronto Scarborough Department of Psychology web site