Skip to Main Content

International Students

International students require a Study Permit as well as a Co-op/Work Permit in order to attend Practicum I (SWK 4701) and/or Practicum II (SWK 4702). To obtain your Co-op/Work Permit, submit an application on the Government of Canada Immigration and Citizenship website.

You will be required to submit a Letter of Confirmation from the Factor-Inwentash Faculty of Social Work, which you should have received with your acceptance package.