Excellence in research and education
The Factor-Inwentash Faculty of Social Work (FIFSW) has been ranked number one in Canada and number two internationally by the Center for World University Rankings.
As the oldest school of social work in Canada, FIFSW has been a leader in education, policy, research, and practice for over 100 years. Learn what makes FIFSW stand out both in Canada and around the world.
- Read about our Master of Social Work program’s five fields of study and evidence-based approach to practice
- Find out about our Indigenous Trauma and Resiliency program, launched in 2016 in partnership between the Ontario Federation of Indigenous Friendship Centres (OFIFC) and the Middelton-Moz Institute
- Learn how our PhD program deepens students’ knowledge, broadens their capacities, sharpens their vision, and enriches their commitment to social work
- Discover our diverse faculty, research, and publications
- Check out our continuing education opportunities
- Visit the websites of our labs, projects, networks, and institutes
- View a list of our many practicum partner organizations
- Learn about our innovative simulation-based teaching and assessment program
- Watch for opportunities to join us at an upcoming event