Roxanne Power’s area of practice at the University of Toronto focuses on field education. She is currently the Academic, Practicum Coordinator. In this role she has been involved in developing, publishing, and presenting content on a variety of teaching issues including teaching/learning styles, constructive feedback, factors affecting field instructor continuance, and educational methodologies.
- Direct practice, especially health and mental health
- Group work
- Cross-cultural issues in practice and field education
- Use of tape analyses for self-learning
- Similarities and differences in micro, mezzo, and macro practice and the teaching/learning implications
- Conflict resolution and layers/ issues of power differential in practicum