Skip to Main Content

Approved Graduate-Level Courses in other Ontario Universities (and McGill University)

Students may take approved graduate level courses from other universities in Ontario and McGill University in Quebec. They will need to complete the Ontario Visiting Graduate Student (OVGS) which is listed on the SGS web site: within the Exchanges & Agreements section.