Skip to Main Content

Where can I find practicum information for International Students?

To study in Canada, you need a study permit, which is issued by the Canadian Government. In addition, in order to complete (a) practicum(s) in Canada, please ensure you have the required documents. Information for the Study Permit and the Co-Op Work Permit as well as the Medical examination can be found at

For practicum-specific information: