Skip to Main Content

I plan to apply and I’m currently in my final year of my bachelor’s program. I will send in the transcripts by the November 1st recommended deadline date, however, I am taking a number of half-term courses and grades will be available in late January. Can I send in an updated transcript at that time? Where do I send the transcript?

Yes. It is a good idea to send in an updated official transcript that reflects fall term grades. Upon receipt of the official transcript, your GPA will be recalculated. The official transcript should be sent to:

Factor-Inwentash Faculty of Social Work
Admissions Office
246 Bloor St. West
Toronto, ON  M5S 1V4