PAS Practicum Assignment Process – Practicum II course Fall/Winter 2021-2022
Below is the schedule for the Practicum II assignment process:
- Wednesday May 5, 2021 at 4:30 p.m. – Practicum Administration System (PAS) will open for viewing practicum opportunities.
- Tuesday May 11, 2021 before 9:00 a.m. – Students submit Form A (interview selections) directly on the PAS.
- TBD – PAS will open for viewing practicum assignment.
Please remember that the interview is a pre-practicum interview. Unless there is concern on your part or by the field instructor(s) the assignment is confirmed.
Instructions for accessing the PAS and submitting practicum interview selections:
- The student link to log onto the PAS is:
- The first time logging on, click on the “retrieve/forgot your password?” option and a password will be emailed to your U of T email address.
Once you have logged on:
- Click on ‘Practicum Units’ from the left sidebar menu. Use the filter option to view practicums in the appropriate field.
- When you are ready to submit your selections, click on “Request for Interviews (Form A)”
- Use drop down windows to select 5 practicums.
Click on “submit”. Remember that the PAS will not accept Form A with fewer than 5 selections.
NOTE: You may submit Form A anytime between 4:30 p.m. Wednesday May 5 and 8:59 a.m. Tuesday May 11, 2021. There is no advantage to submitting early. You may make changes to your submissions as often as you like, up until the deadline. The PAS will use the last submission for the interview matching.
VERY IMPORTANT: New practicum opportunities continue to be received. OCCASIONALLY, PRACTICUMS ARE WITHDRAWN. The listing will be removed from the PAS. REMEMBER TO CHECK THE PAS REGULARLY FOR UPDATES AND CHANGES. No changes will be made to the PAS after 5:00 p.m. on Monday May 10th.
Not all students seeking a September 2021 practicum will be matched at this stage of the assignment process. Rest assured, the practicum team will continue to work with you.
Students who have applied for and been offered an interview for a competitive or out-of-town practicum do not participate in the initial PAS assignment process. If the interview does not result in a placement offer, the Practicum Office will work with you to secure a practicum match.
Contact a Practicum Coordinator with concerns about the interview or to schedule a confidential appointment:
Contact the Practicum Office with questions. firstname.lastname@example.org