PAS practicum assignment process (Nov. 20, 2020)
Below is the schedule for the Practicum I assignment process:
- Wednesday November 25, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. – Practicum Administration System (PAS) will open for viewing practicum opportunities.
- Monday November 30, 2020 no later than 12:00 p.m. – Students submit Form A (interview selections) directly on the PAS.
- Friday December 4, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. – PAS will open for viewing practicum assignment.
Please remember that this is a pre-practicum interview. This is your confirmed practicum.
Instructions for accessing the PAS and submitting practicum interview selections:
- The student link to log onto the PAS is:
- The first time logging on, click on the “retrieve/forgot your password?” option and a password will be emailed to your U of T email address.
Once you have logged on:
- Click on ‘Practicum Units’ from the left sidebar menu. You can view all, or filter by category.
- When you are ready to submit your selections, click on “Request for Interviews (Form A)”
- Use drop down windows to select 10 practicums:
- Select any 3 from Category A
- Select any 3 from Category B
- Select any 3 from Category C
- 1 additional selection from any category
Click on “submit”. Remember that the PAS will not accept Form A with fewer than 10 selections.
NOTE: You may submit Form A anytime between 12:01 p.m. Wednesday November 25 and 11:59 a.m. Monday November 30, 2020. There is no advantage to submitting early. You may make changes to your submissions as often as you like, up until the deadline. The PAS will use the last submission for the interview matching.
VERY IMPORTANT: New practicum opportunities continue to be received. OCCASIONALLY, PRACTICUMS ARE WITHDRAWN. The listing will be removed from the PAS. REMEMBER TO CHECK THE PAS REGULARLY FOR UPDATES AND CHANGES. No changes will be made to the PAS after 5:00 p.m. on Friday November 27th.
Not all students seeking a January 2021 practicum will be matched at this stage of the assignment process. Rest assured, the practicum team will continue to work with you.
Students who have applied for and been offered an interview for a competitive or out-of-town practicum do not participate in the initial PAS assignment process. If the interview does not result in a placement offer, the Practicum Office will work with you to secure a practicum match.
The presentation materials, fact sheet and video recording from the Information Session is available on the website at:
Contact a Practicum Coordinator with concerns about the interview or to schedule a confidential appointment:
Contact the Practicum Office with questions. email@example.com