- This event has passed.
Community Dialogues: Linking Systemic Inequality to Social Work Practice
March 27, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 1:15 pm
FIFSW is hosting its annual “Community Dialogues” featuring policy advocacy projects that bridge local and global issues. Join us to share your knowledge and identify strategies for transformative social change.
March 27, 2017
Noon to 1:15 pm
FIFSW 3rd Floor Lounge, Room 320
246 Bloor Street West
(Near the St. George TTC station)
- Why Do Women Earn Less than Men?
- Choose your Own Adventure: An Environmental Activist’s Journey through Neoliberal North America
- Criminalization as Colonization: Highlights of Current Discriminatory Practices towards Indigenous Communities
- How Not to Be a Part of It: Foreign Worker Exploitation
- Indigenous Sovereignty in Education
- International Perspectives on Freedom of Expression and Advocacy Chill
This event is accessible. Light refreshments will be served.
An initiative of the FIFSW Social Justice and Diversity specialization.
For more information contact Professor Rupaleem Bhuyan, firstname.lastname@example.org