- This event has passed.
Community Dialogues: Social Work Policy Practice
April 2 @ 12:00 pm - 1:15 pm
Join us for FIFSW’s annual “Community Dialogues” featuring Social Justice and Diversity students’ policy advocacy for transformative social change.
- The Efficacy of Ideological International Aid: An analysis of Canada’s Feminist International Assistance Policy
- Reframe Don’t Detain
- The Right Honourable Justin Trudeau make the Right Decision!
- Honing in on Housing: Implementing a Successful Poverty Reduction Strategy in the City of Toronto
- Addressing the Continuing Criminalization of People Living with HIV & AIDS in Canada
- Universal Healthcare in Canada: Prisoners Not Eligible
Monday April 2, 2018
Noon to 1:15 pm
FIFSW 7th Floor Lounge
246 Bloor Street West
(Near the St. George TTC station)
This event is accessible. Light refreshments will be served.
An initiative of the FIFSW Social Justice and Diversity field of study.
For more information contact Professor Rupaleem Bhuyan, firstname.lastname@example.org